Job Opening: Sales Development Support (part-time)
Rahco Rubber is Hiring Sales and Business Development Support
(Part-time: hourly with bonus opportunities)
The Sales Development Support position was created for the sole purpose of identifying potential customers via the use of given tools, resources, and historical information. While part-time, the role is highly-visible among the company leadership with strong hourly pay and bonus opportunity. The support position will aid in the building and maintaining of a target database, tracking the engagement progress and results, among other administrative tasks.
Details on how to apply are included below.
- Self-directed and organized (able to be effective with minimal supervision)
- Strong communicator
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook (and other Web-based applications))
- Diligent, focused on performance outcomes
- Self-confidence to take on an initiative and approach tasks
- Competitive nature (works / is motivated to surpass realistic goals)
- 2-4 years in an office environment
- 2-4 years in an administrative, sales or sales support role
- High-school level
- College level (partial or on-going)
Working Conditions & Hours:
- Office environment (business casual)
- Office hours – 8:00 am-4:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
- Flexible – 20 hrs
- No holidays
- $16.00 – $18.00 per hour (skillset and aptitude dependent)
- Bonus opportunities
Click here (/about-us/careers/) to learn more about our company culture and life at Rahco Rubber.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your information (resume and/or experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com.
- In the email subject line, write: “Sales Support’ and your name” (ex: Sales Support John Smith)
- Confirm that you are based in the Chicagoland area or nearby location Cover letter is not required, but we appreciate any additional details
- Attach your resume (and if you do not have a resume, please include relevant details of your experience, qualification or ability to meet the expectations noted above)
Rahco Rubber, Inc. would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
ABOUT RAHCO RUBBER:
Rahco Rubber, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 & 2015 Certified, vertically integrated manufacturer of custom-engineered, precision molded rubber components and sealing solutions. It formulates and optimizes advanced polymer materials, produces highly-engineered rubber parts to exacting specifications, with zero defects, and facilitates secondary operations in-house. Since 1967, Rahco has built a reputation as a best-in-class supplier and value-added partner to the nation’s most sophisticated manufacturers, OEM’s and Tier I & II suppliers. It is a family owned and operated business that embraces a customer-focused philosophy based on trust, dedication to delivering the highest quality and lean manufacturing excellence. Rahco products are predominantly found throughout the appliance, water distribution, off-road equipment, food service, rail hatch, electrical supply, agricultural and medical implements industries.