Job Opening: Maintenance Mechanic
Rahco Rubber is Hiring a Maintenance Mechanic
We are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic [with minimum of 5 years of technical experience and knowledge of hydraulics — based in the Chicagoland area] who will join our team of professionals, dedicated to providing quality products to customers who meet or exceed their expectation.
Details on how to apply are included below.
Responsibilities / Ideal Qualifications / Experience
The full-time Maintenance Mechanic works as key part of our team and manufacturing operations, working to ensure hydraulic, electrical and rubber molding equipment is maintained, calibrated and working properly. This role is a highly visible position within the company, critical to our growth as a world-class supplier and value-added partner to customers.
- 5+ years experience as a Maintenance Mechanic / Technician
- Must have and exhibit strong troubleshooting and independent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics, electrical and machine operating systems
- Competent in preventative maintenance and shop support repair experience
- Excellent organization and follow-through skills
- Experience with rubber or plastics is highly desirable
- Ability to provide tools is encouraged, but not required
Full-time; Salary — $25 to $30 /hour
This position offers very competitive pay, benefits package is offered, with training and advancement opportunities.
Click here (/about-us/careers/) to learn more about our company culture and life at Rahco Rubber.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your information (resume and/or experience) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- In the email subject line, write: “Maintenance Mechanic’ and your name” (ex: Maintenance Mechanic John Smith)
- Confirm that you are based in the Chicagoland area or nearby location Cover letter is not required, but we appreciate any additional details
- Attach your resume (and if you do not have a resume, please include relevant details of your experience, qualification or ability to meet the expectations noted above)
ABOUT RAHCO RUBBER:
Rahco Rubber, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 & 2015 Certified, vertically integrated manufacturer of custom-engineered, precision molded rubber components and sealing solutions. It formulates and optimizes advanced polymer materials, produces highly-engineered rubber parts to exacting specifications, with zero defects, and facilitates secondary operations in-house. Since 1967, Rahco has built a reputation as a best-in-class supplier and value-added partner to the nation’s most sophisticated manufacturers, OEM’s and Tier I & II suppliers. It is a family owned and operated business that embraces a customer-focused philosophy based on trust, dedication to delivering the highest quality and lean manufacturing excellence. Rahco products are predominantly found throughout the appliance, water distribution, off-road equipment, food service, rail hatch, electrical supply, agricultural and medical implements industries.