Rahco offers complimentary testing services for rubber materials and products to help enhance field performance, extend life expectancies and reduce the risk of premature failures.
Our experts fully investigate material suitability for specific applications and requirements by measuring properties and composition; conducting chemical analysis; as well as physical / mechanical testing of materials and finished products. More specifically…
- Design evaluation including Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) to identify potential weaknesses.
- Process analysis with suggestions for optimization, as needed.
- Product lifespan expectancy estimates.
- Risk assessment of potential hazards.
- Actionable corrective advice.
With thousands of materials to evaluate and hundreds of variables to consider – from product utilization to environmental factors such as varying temperature,
pressure and contaminants – expert guidance is often required to understand the nuance differences between seemingly similar options.